Dr. Baruch Karp
Structural damage, maintenance strategies and non-destructive evaluation, measurement principles and error sources, design of measuring system for SHM, sensors for SHM, dynamic beam theory and damage, frequency and modal analysis, static and dynamic end effects, wave propagation in waveguides, failure mode and criticality analysis, application strategies of SHM system, infrastructure design with SHM under deficiency in knowledge condition.
Adams Douglas E., 2007, Health Monitoring of Structural Materials and Components: Methods with Applications, John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Zhongqing Su, Lin Ye, Ye Lu, Guided Lamb waves for identification of damage in composite structures: A review, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2006.
- Hoon Sohn, Charles R. Farrar, Francois M. Hemez, Devin D. Shunk, Daniel W. Stinemates, and Brett R. Nadler, A Review of Structural Health Monitoring Literature: 1996–2001, Los Alamos National Laboratory Report, LA-13976-MS, 307 pages, 2003.
- E. Peter Carden and Paul Fanning, Vibration Based Condition Monitoring: A Review, Structural Health Monitoring 3(4), 2004, 355-377.
- GyuhaePark, Hoon Sohn, Charles R. Farrar and Daniel J. Inman, Overview of Piezoelectric Impedance-Based Health Monitoring and Path Forward, The Shock and Vibration Digest, Vol. 35, No. 6, November 2003 451–463.
- Lisa Fixter, Caroline Williamson, State of the art review – Structural Health Monitoring, SMART.MAT Co. 2006.
- Witherell C.E., 1994, Mechanical Failure Avoidance: Strategies and Techniques, McGraw-Hill.