Technion is one of the world’s leading institutes of science and engineering in Israel and the world, consistently ranked among the world’s top 50. Technion International offers students from countries around the world an opportunity to join Technion academic programs in science and technology taught entirely in English.
Academic Programs Offered:
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
* Opening of the program is contingent on the number of registered students.
** The program is subject to changes, at the discretion of TI.
All exchange and visiting international students are registered through the Technion Office of Undergraduate Studies.
International students with Hebrew knowledge may join regular Technion study programs and courses. Information and course listings are available here.
For information about becoming a Technion International student, please contact the Admissions Offices directly: email@example.com
Course Credit Points
Full-time students typically take around 16-20 credits per semester. One academic lecture hour is 50 minutes long.
- One weekly lecture hour per semester = one credit point
- One weekly tutorial hour per semester = 1/2 credit point
- One weekly laboratory hour = 1/3 credit point
Each semester is comprised of 13 weeks of teaching, followed by a 4 week exam period.
- Grades are on a percentile scale (0 – 100).
- Passing grade: 55
- Student Probation: average grade under 65 (4.5% of students)
|Relevant Mark||Relevant Evaluation||Technion’s Grade|