International exchange programs promote the leaders and innovators of tomorrow. By pursuing educational and cultural experiences abroad students gain the skills, self-reliance, and competitive edge to succeed in today’s global economy.
Outgoing Exchange Students
You are about to embark on one of the most exciting learning opportunities – studying abroad in a foreign country where the spoken language and culture may be very different from what you know. We are here to help you handle all of the upcoming challenges so that you’ll have a rewarding study experience abroad.
Please see this table for updated information on our partner institutions.It could be of assistance when deciding on your desired host universities.
Please review the following guidelines:
- Technion students participating in the exchange program will not be eligible to MOED B or any special exams.
- Until you’re acceptance has been finalized, we ask you not to contact the host university at any time.
- The TIS Outgoing Students Office will send you a confirmation of your eligibility for joining a student exchange program.
- Students must verify the semester of studies they wish to be abroad.
- Architecture students usually cannot go abroad in the Winter Term (Term A) due to the schedule of required courses. Architecture students must follow the Faculty’s regulations and eligibility.
- The term schedules of North American universities usually do not accommodate Technion student visits during Technion’s second (spring) term.
- We cannot guarantee that a student will be admitted for studies at a specific Host University. These decisions are made by the Advisory Committee of TIS and the Host University.
- Students are solely responsible for their application to a host university. TIS Outgoing Students Office does its best to assist, but cannot be held responsible for applications of individual students.
- Most Host Universities require proof of language knowledge (English and/or other languages) through exams such as TOEFL or IELTS. Students are responsible to complete these requirements.
- A student MUST return to the Technion for at least one semester in order to graduate from the Technion upon their completion of their study abroad term/s.
- Prior to traveling abroad students must sign a “Declaration Statement Prior to Departure.” Without this signature their studies abroad will not be recognized by the Technion.
- While abroad students are expected to follow the rules and regulations of the Host University.
- This video teaches international students how to prepare for their arrival in the US, how the US healthcare system works and how students should seek medical care appropriately if they become sick or injured.