Haifa Teen Tech Challenge
HaifaTeenTech – An international initiative for 10-12 grade students; for developing innovators and researchers as the next generation of High-Tech industries.
HaifaTeenTech nurtures the new innovator who aspires to put an idea into practice and a plan into action.
HaifaTeenTech is seeking the following attributes in the young innovator: rudimentary knowledge of logic-based subjects – math, biology, physics and computers as well as technological subjects such as: robotics, mechanics and a good knowledge of English.
HaifaTeenTech is looking for a group of young people, who consider themselves courageous and believe they possess learning abilities, innovative charactaristics and an ability to interact at work as a team.
HaifaTeenTech encourages success through a process of overcoming fears and dealing with them appropriately.
- Do you consider yourself a young innovator who is capable of developing an ability to adapt to change, to solve problems and to positivley respond to failures?
- Do you sense an enthusiasm toward new ideas and consider them a challenge to thinking and achievement?
- Do you consider yourself part of a group of innovators who wish to develop in the future a successful product which will contribute to the health, well-being and security of the citizens in Israel and worldwide?
- Do you understand the sentence proceed “as you go”? This is a setting where you learn to go wrong and fail.
- As a young innovator on the course of creating a new innovation, will you be willing to get advice and assistance and share the solution with others?
- Do you feel that communicating with your team colleagues is an opportunity to hear and be heard as part of an intelligent and concrete decision-making process?
If you answered affirmatively to some of the questions and they arouse your curiosity, please fill out the form!