The following provides general payment terms:
• Registration fees and deposits are payable with a credit card
• Students Payments can be paid using bank transfer
• Please note that all dollar amounts refer to US dollars
USD by Bank Transfer:
ATTN: Technion Israel Institute of Technology-International School
Account number: 7002/44
Bank: Bank Leumi Le Israel B,M ,Bank no. 10
Account (IBAN): IL930108780000000700244
Branch: Hadar – Haifa, Branch number: 878
Address: 33 Herzel St., Haifa 33504
Bank Swift Code: LUMIILITTLV
• In order to receive a receipt of payment, please send us your payment certification after completing a bank transfer.
Openning an Israeli bank account:
Undergraduate students are required to open an Israeli bank account. This enables the Technion student account department to charge you for dorm rent, electricity, water and internet according to your accurate consumption directly from your bank account.
To open a bank account you will need to send us the following:
• A scanned copy of 2 forms of identification (e.g. passport and driver’s license)
• Your home address
If you or the person responsible for your dorm payments already has an Israeli bank account, you will not need to open a new one.
It is your responsibility to make sure you have at least NIS 1,000 in your Israeli bank account at all time to avoid fines.