Technion is one of the world’s leading institutes of science and engineering in Israel and the world, consistently ranked among the world’s top 50. Technion International offers students from countries around the world an opportunity to join Technion academic programs in science and technology taught entirely in English.
Academic Programs Offered:
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Study Abroad Programs
- Summer & Short Programs
* Opening of the program is contingent on the number of registered students.
** The program is subject to changes, at the discretion of TI.
All exchange and visiting international students are registered through the Technion Office of Undergraduate Studies.
International students with Hebrew knowledge may join regular Technion study programs and courses. For more Information please email – email@example.com
For information about becoming a Technion International student, please contact the Admissions Offices directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Credit Points
Full-time students typically take around 16-20 credits per semester. One academic lecture hour is 50 minutes long.
- One weekly lecture hour per semester = one credit point
- One weekly tutorial hour per semester = 1/2 credit point
- One weekly laboratory hour = 1/3 credit point
Each semester is comprised of 13 weeks of teaching, followed by a 4 week exam period.
The grades in our institute are given on a scale of 0-100 and divided as follows:
- A grade in range of 0-54, is a failing grade.
- A grade in range of 55-65, is sufficient (pass).A minimum GPA of 65 is required to maintain an academic record in good standing.
Percentage Grade Relevant Evaluation Relevant Mark 85-100 Excellent A 75-84 Very Good B 65-74 Good C 55-64 Pass D