Before your departure, make sure you go through the following check list to ensure you are prepared with all of the necessary forms and documents required by Technion International. You may send all this information via e-mail to:
Student Affairs Coordinator
- Prepare Payments as detailed in the Requirements and Payments section.
- Payment Confirmation – please make sure you received confirmation for the payment of the $500 USD deposit.
- Complete Visa Requirements – send us a copy of your passport and student visa.
- Health Insurance – Send your Health Declaration form prior to your arrival in Israel.
- Cell Phones – send us your Israeli phone number.
- Arrival – Make sure you notify us by email about your flight information before you leave your home country: the arrival date, time, and airline and flight number.
- Send a photo of yourself in JPEG format for your student card.
- Send 2 forms of identification – (e.g. passport + driver’s license).
- Send your name (first and last) in Hebrew – if you know it.
- Let us know if you require a kosher dorm room, or if you have any other dorm requests.