Technion Ambassadors Program (TAP)
Become a Student Ambassador
The Technion Ambassadors Program is a select group of students committed to promoting cultural exchange and representing Technion and Israel in campuses abroad. The program is administered by Technion International.
Opportunity for Current Israeli Students
Technion International (TI) invites Technion students attending a study exchange program at a US partner university to apply. Applicants must be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (80)) with demonstrated leadership skills and who have at least 2 semesters remaining before graduation.
We are looking for study abroad students who have a deep appreciation of their international experience and want to continue cross-cultural learning by promoting Technion on US campuses. Fluent English is required.
- Students must be ready to learn about Technion history, personnel, programs and facilities.
- Learn how to use social media tools to raise awareness of new programs and special events offered by Technion. As part of this requirement, students must take part in a media workshop, that includes 4 sessions of 4 hours each. Students must commit to attending all 4 sessions.
- Coordinate info-sessions with potential students and target audiences.
- Organize Shabbat dinners (at least one in every semester remaining until their graduation) on campus.
- Participate in Technion International campaigns on campuses.
- Offer support at Israeli events.
After completing the program, students will receive a special reward from Technion in appreciation of their invaluable services to the university.
Opportunity for International Students
- Technion International (TI) invites international students who have attended a TI program to apply. Applicants must be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/80) with demonstrated leadership skills and who have at least 2 semesters remaining before graduation.
We are looking for study abroad students who have a deep appreciation of their international experience and want to continue cross-cultural learning by promoting Technion in their home countries. Fluent English is required.
Due to COVID-19 situation, the duties of our ambassadors
for the academic year of 2020-21 will be as follow:
- Attending online fairs/ info sessions/virtual fairs/students’ events.
- Assisting in the post-activities’ follow-up calls.
- Joining meetings or campus tours for potential students (virtual or physical)
- Being an active part on Technion International’s social media – contributing content, sharing posts and tagging Technion International.
If possible to travel:
For International students: Visiting schools/universities
For Israeli students: Attending and hosting events at host university (exchange), and coordinating info-sessions for potential students and applicants.
Student Ambassador Application Process:
To apply, please send us a complete application form, two letters of recommendation (at least one of your recommendations must be from a current faculty from the university), updated resume (CV), and transcript of grades in English or Hebrew.
To apply or for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org |Tel: +972-(0)77-887-1344