Technion Ambassadors Program (TAP)
Become a Student Ambassador:
The Technion Ambassadors Program is a select group of students committed to promoting cultural exchange and representing Technion and Israel in campuses abroad. The program is administered by Technion International.
Opportunity for Current Israeli Students:
Technion International (TI) invites Technion students attending a study exchange program at a US partner university to apply. Applicants must be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (80)) with demonstrated leadership skills and who have at least 2 semesters remaining before graduation.
We are looking for study abroad students who have a deep appreciation of their international experience and want to continue cross-cultural learning by promoting Technion on US campuses. Fluent English is required.
- Students must be ready to learn about Technion history, personnel, programs and facilities.
- Learn how to use social media tools to raise awareness of new programs and special events offered by Technion. As part of this requirement, students must take part in a media workshop, that includes 4 sessions of 4 hours each. Students must commit to attending all 4 sessions.
- Coordinate info-sessions with potential students and target audiences.
- Organize Shabbat dinners (at least one in every semester remaining until their graduation) on campus.
- Participate in Technion International campaigns on campuses.
- Offer support at Israeli events.
After completing the program, students will receive a special reward from Technion in appreciation of their invaluable services to the university.
Opportunity for International Students:
- Technion International (TI) invites international students who have attended a TI program to apply. Applicants must be in good academic standing (cumulative GPA of at least 3.0/80) with demonstrated leadership skills and who have at least 2 semesters remaining before graduation.
We are looking for study abroad students who have a deep appreciation of their international experience and want to continue cross-cultural learning by promoting Technion in their home countries. Fluent English is required.
The ambassadors’ duties are as follows:
- Attending online fairs/ info sessions/virtual fairs/students’ events.
- Assisting in the post-activities’ follow-up calls.
- Joining meetings or campus tours for potential students (virtual or physical)
- Being an active part on Technion International’s social media – contributing content, sharing posts and tagging Technion International.
For International students: Visiting schools/universities
For Israeli students: Attending and hosting events at host university (exchange), and coordinating info-sessions for potential students and applicants.
Student Ambassador Application Process:
To apply, please send us a complete application form, two letters of recommendation (at least one of your recommendations must be from a current faculty from the university), updated resume (CV), and transcript of grades in English or Hebrew.
For further information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org |Tel: +972-(0)77-887-1344