Spring Program dates: March 17 – July 26, 2020
Application deadline: December 1, 2019
- GPA of 80/3.0 and above
- Applicants are required to demonstrate their English proficiency before their enrollment. Applicants from countries where English is not the primary language may be required to undergo an interview in English.
- Application form completed online
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement outlining why you want to study at GTIIT
- Transcripts (original or official copies)
- $60 USD non-refundable application fee (Erasmus+ students exempt)
- Passport copy
- Students from non-English speaking countries must either undergo a personal interview or submit their TOEFL/IELTS scores
* Opening of the program is contingent upon the number of registered students.
** The program is subject to changes, at the discretion of GTIIT.
Architecture students need to submit their applications by May 1 of the previous academic year for the year they wish to enroll, including a portfolio and an official letter from their home university with their class ranking.
**UPDATE TO COME**