The 12th On-Campus Nadav Shoham Robotraffic Competition on March 24, 2022
The Virtual Nadav Shoham Robotraffic Competition on March 6 – 10, 2022
Prior to submitting the application, the participants should choose one or two from the options above.
- Familiarize the students with the traffic rules and regulations
- Develop sensors and systems to be implemented in the industry to reduce the number of car accidents
- Expose students to the high tech multi-disciplinary area of robots and sensors
- Build team-work capabilities
To build an autonomous robotic car model that can move according to the traffic rules, obey traffic lights and signs signals, and keep a safe distance from other cars.
Competition Categories for the On-Campus Robotraffic Competition:
Careful Driving/Extended Careful Driving/Racing/
Traffic safety initiatives/Special traffic regulations and rules test/
Advanced Careful Driving/3D CAD category/Special automated control basics test
The complete On-Campus Robotraffic rules and regulations here
Competition Categories for the Virtual Robotraffic Competition:
Careful Driving/Racing/Reverse Parking/Traffic safety initiatives/
3D CAD category/4-wheel Lego car category/Special automated control basics test
Note: The teams can compete in one or more categories
The complete Virtual Robotraffic rules and regulations here
Watch the Robotraffic steps here
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams should consist of 1-8 students from the same school.
- Student participants must be between 10-12 grade.
- A teacher can act as an advisor, but the construction needs to be done by the students.
The 1st place winners in the Careful Driving category receive a full one-year scholarship to Technion International undergraduate degree program!*
* Prizes will be awarded per student only once
Watch the Robotraffic steps here!
Check out our previous competitions: