The program will take place between July 17th – August 10th, 2023 in Haifa, Israel.
The program is open to high-school students in grades 11-12 with a background in science or engineering.
Registration fee – US$200 (non-refundable)
Participation fee – US$5,200
The participation fee includes the program tuition, dormitory and cafeteria expenses, a health insurance plan, and all excursions during the program. There are no additional fees.
Cancellation up to 30 days prior to the program’s start, without a valid reason, obligates the student to pay 25% of the total cost of the program.
Cancellation within 30 days prior to the program’s start or during the program itself, without a valid reason, obligates the student to pay the total cost of the program.
Registration Process and Timelines
1. The application deadline is March 31st, 2023. Application is through the online form here.
2. Notification regarding acceptance to the program will be given by the end of April, 2023.
3. Participation fees are to be paid before May 31st.
4. Visa: Participants coming from abroad must have a valid passport and a visa for Israel.
5. Flight arrangements: A SciTech staff member will be in the Arrivals Hall of the Tel Aviv International Airport (TLV) with a “SciTech” sign and will meet all arriving participants on the July 17th, 2023.
If you have family or friends in Israel, you are welcome to meet them before or after the camp. No visitors are allowed throughout the camp, there are no “free weekends”.
6. Detailed program information: Prior to the start of the program, a Participant Guide will be emailed to each participant providing necessary information on the program.
7. Insurance: A basic insurance policy will be given to all participants coming from abroad. It will only cover them during the program (from its beginning to its end). You need to insure your journey to and from Israel.
For any inquiries, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the program brochure here