EuroTeQ is a consortium of leading technical universities from various European countries including the Technion from Israel.
Each partner university contributes its expertise and resources to create a powerful collaborative platform.
The EuroTeQ partner universities are:
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU) – Denmark
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) – The Netherlands
- École Polytechnique (l’X) – France
- Czech Technical University in Prague (CTU) – Czech Republic
- Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) – Estonia
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology – Israel
Technion students are able to take courses at the EuroTeQ partner universities by registering via the online catalog.
View the online catalog for the upcoming Spring semester 2023/24 by clicking on the link below or the image to your right.
NOTE: Registration for the Winter Semester 2024/25 will open in May, 2024
To register, please use the following link https://euroteq.eduxchange.eu/ or click on the course catalog image to the right side of this page
- Students may register for a maximum of 3 courses.
- Courses are offered online, in English, by European universities, including learning material and exams.
- The academic schedule is set by the host university and it might differ from the Technion schedule. Also, it is possible that some courses will hold sessions/exams on Fridays or Saturdays.
- Course recognition will be undertaken individually, by the student, through the home faculty at the Technion. Please be sure to start this inquiry early in the process! Contact your faculty for course recognition approval.
- Graduate School students must have the courses pre-approved, using the attached form.
- For further inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.