The Guangdong Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT)
The Guangdong Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (GTIIT) is Technion’s campus in China. Located in city of Shantou, Guangdong Province, students will get to study at the Technion’s academic level while experiencing the cultural beauty of China.
Students have a variety of BSc programs to choose from:
- BSc. in Chemical Engineering
- BSc. in Biotechnology and Food Engineering
- BSc. in Materials Engineering
- BSc. in Mathematics with Computer Science
- BSc. in Mechanical Engineering
To learn about the application process, click here.
Admissions: More information coming soon.
Registration fee (non-refundable):$100
Tuition fee for the first year: $15,000
1. Please note that these payments do not include health insurance. All students must be covered by health insurance and pay directly to the health insurance provider in China.
2. The tuition fee is subject to annual review and the final fee level will be published on the university official website.
3. By paying the deposit, the applicants acknowledge their confirmation of their place in the program.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute
The Jacobs Institute fosters radical experimentation at the intersection of research, education, and entrepreneurship. Established jointly by Cornell University
and the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology , our mission is to transform key industries through technological innovation, deep-tech startups, and uniquely skilled talent.
Welcome to our Virtual Tour