Financial Aid and Scholarships
Early-Bird Scholarship for BSc. Mechanical Engineering:
$3,000 off the first year of tuition*
* Register before January 11, 2021
Academic Merit Scholarship
This scholarship is granted to students based on their grades and achievements. It is given to students in their second through fourth years, in all BSc programs, who have high academic achievements meeting the threshold criteria for excellent students.
Financial Assistance for undergraduate international students is agreed upon financial grant for four years, for students meeting the criteria and is at the discretion of Technion International. Financial aid is granted for the duration of the program (and not more than for 8 semesters), therefore applications can only be submitted to the Admissions Coordinator, before the start of their studies at Technion.
Current students are not eligible to apply for financial aid or to apply to change their existing financial aid package during the duration of their degree, except in extreme cases.
External Scholarships and Loans
MFA offers scholarships for foreign students who hold a BA/BSc. or higher degrees.
For more information here
You can also check with:
- Your local synagogue or church.
- Your local Jewish Federation or Jewish Community Center.
- Hebrew Free Loan Societies
- Your home school’s Hillel and Hillel’s Leadership Scholarship Program in Israel (call 202-857-6525)
- Your study abroad office, Middle Eastern Studies Department, or Jewish Studies Department.
* This list provides examples of external scholarships available to students, we recommend students check what other scholarship programs are available to them in their home countries.