Customized Study Tour
The Customized Study Tour programs are designed to suit our partner’s requirements and integrate academic studies with practical field experience. Studies can be fully provided by Technion or in partnership with the visiting faculty.
Technion offers Customized Study Tours for university students. See below for more details.
- Tailored curriculum that meets our partner’s academic requirements.
- Combines academic studies with practical field work 1-4 weeks in length
- Designed for groups of up to 30 students
- Includes exciting extracurricular activities around Israel so that students will also have an opportunity to learn about the country’s rich history and unique culture
Technion International offers different types of Customized Study Tours for students and educators:
Academic Study Tours for University Students
Technion International works with its global partners to provide customized academic study tours for university students.
The Study Tour may include:
- Customized academic program and workshops led by Technion world-renowned faculty
- Laboratory sessions at the Technion’s cutting-edge facilities
- Overview of technologies and patents developed by Technion faculty and alumni
- Visit to high-tech companies founded by Technion alumni
- The program may also include one or more sightseeing tours to Haifa, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, and Masada
- Length of the program—3 to 7 days
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org