Program Dates coming soon
- Courses are offered to graduate students (MSc/PhD) or undergraduate students approaching Senior year (or students who have just graduated).
- Outstanding sophomore undergraduates students may apply but should be aware that the program is highly competitive and requires a strong background in the chosen course, for this reason senior applicants may be given precedence.
- GPA of 80/3.0 and above.
*Opening of the program is contingent on the number of registered students.
**The program is subject to changes, at the discretion of TI.
- CV (Resume)
- Official Transcripts (uploaded by you)
- Students must have a 3.0/4.0 GPA or 80% average
- 1 Recommendation letter
- English proficiency test such as the TOEFL/ IELTS/ CET 6/CET 4 is mandatory
- Passport-sized photo(scanned copy).
- Personal Statement: explaining your motivation for applying to the Summer School of Engineering and Science and detail previous academic background on the selected course(up to 1 page in length).
Please note: A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) is required with your application.
Applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency prior to enrollment.
Cost of the program: $4,500
- Academic courses tuition
- Social Activities- including a day trip to the North and overnight trip to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Transport to and from the airport
- Pool entrance
* Price does not include food or personal expenses