Early Bird Registration before March 13, 2021
Registration: December 1, 2020 – April 7 , 2021
Academic Classes: August 4 – 26, 2021
Due to the current global Covid-19 situation and the guidelines issued by the Israeli government, the program will not be held in the 2021 academic year.
Please follow our website for the 2022 academic year registration procedure.
- Courses are offered to graduate students (MSc/PhD) or undergraduate students approaching Senior year (or students who have just graduated).
- Outstanding sophomore undergraduates students may apply but should be aware that the program is highly competitive and requires a strong background in the chosen course, for this reason senior applicants may be given precedence.
- GPA of 80/3.0 and above.
*Opening of the program is contingent on the number of registered students.
**The program is subject to changes, at the discretion of TI.
- CV (Resume)
- Official Transcripts (uploaded by you)
- Students must have a 3.0/4.0 GPA or 80% average
- 1 Recommendation letter
- English proficiency test such as the TOEFL/ IELTS/ CET 6/CET 4 is mandatory
- Passport-sized photo(scanned copy).
- Personal Statement: explaining your motivation for applying to the Summer School of Engineering and Science and detail previous academic background on the selected course(up to 1 page in length).
Please note: A non-refundable application fee of $50 (USD) is required with your application.
Applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency prior to enrollment.
Cost of the program: $4,500
- Academic courses tuition
- Social Activities- including a day trip to the North and overnight trip to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Transport to and from the airport
- Pool entrance
* Price does not include food or personal expenses
Note: Partial scholarships are available here