You will be able to apply to only one university after receiving the decision of the selection committee. But you can rank up to 5 universities in your application. We suggest that you apply to universities from a range of different academic levels to ensure that you will be accepted into at least one of your chosen schools.
GE3 Partner Universities
There are only a few GE3 places available for Technion students. If you wish to choose from the GE3 list, please simply choose GE3 in the drop-down menu in the online application system. Only top students will be chosen for GE3 slots. Once the Student Exchange Coordinator confirms that you received one of the GE3 slots, you can start the application via the GE3 website and rank your preferred universities in their application system.
Erasmus+ is an EU-funded program for universities in Europe and beyond. If you apply to the schools that have Erasmus+ partnerships with Technion and you are accepted, you might be eligible to receive a grant for travel and living expenses. Please note that this is not guaranteed and would be confirmed only later in the application process by the host university.
Students, who wish to apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship, need to fill out the Erasmus+ Financial Statement Form and upload it to the online application system.
Yes. Cancelling after nomination or acceptance prevents other students from being accepted into the university. If you decide to cancel after your nomination or acceptance into the Exchange Program, you will have to pay the following fee:
- Students cancelling their application for the program after their request has been processed will be charged an additional 300 NIS cancellation fee.
- Students cancelling their participation for the program after they have been nominated or accepted to the host university will be charged an additional 650 NIS cancellation fee.
- All fees will be charged to students’ tuition accounts.
- If a student applies to the program after the deadline, his/her chances of acceptance into a university are significantly reduced.
- Late applications will be accepted only upon availability and will be charged a late application processing fee of 300 NIS.