Summer Chemtech 2023: The Schulich Faculty of Chemistry will award scholarships for an international research camp for outstanding undergraduate students in science, with the aim of encouraging and fostering academic and scientific excellence.
M.Sc. and Ph.D studies in Chemistry
The research and teaching programs at the Schulich Faculty of Chemistry cover a broad spectrum of disciplines within the chemical sciences, including physical, analytical, inorganic, organic, biochemical and theoretical fields. The faculty also maintains strong collaborations with the associated sciences of physics, materials science, biology, biotechnology, nanotechnology and medicine.
The faculty offers a range of research topics, such as:
- Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
- Renewable energy
- Chemical Biology and Drug-discovery
- Materials’ Chemistry and Nano Science
- Quantum chemistry and technology
- Surface Science and Spectroscopy
- Analytical Chemistry and Electrochemistry
- Organic and Organometallic Chemistry
- Inorganic and Bio-inorganic Chemistry